Lewes17 & PittInjury's New Year's Eve Live Stream Event!

Hey everyone!

@Lewes17 and I (@Pittinjury) will be live streaming for New Year’s Eve this year! We’re calling it: “Stream-in the New Year”! We will be playing online multiplayer games on PS4 side-by-side to ring in 2015. We will be starting at 4 PM PST and will end sometime next year… I made a promo video for it:

I hope you guys can make it out to the stream and help us in our favorite multiplayer games!

#Join the Multitwitch page: http://x.strats.co/strats-nye

#Tentative Schedule - all times are PST

• 4 PM to 5 PM | Injustice: Gods Among Us

• 5 PM to 6 PM | Loadout

• 6 PM to 8 PM | GTA V Online

• 8 PM to 9 PM | Dragon Age: Inquisition Multiplayer

• 9 PM to 10 PM | TBA

• 10 PM to 12 AM | Destiny

We will probably be streaming past midnight and possibly take requests if we have the resources and/or get bored of a game.

Awesome! I’m going to start marketing for you!

This looks hype as hell! Can anyone join in on the fun?

Yea! I’m hoping we can get a bunch of Strats members throughout the evening. I may edit my original post to put up a tentative schedule later.

Also, thanks @Vocino for the bump!

It’s gonna be a good time. We’d love to have people join us!

I will be sure to bring my fancy spam for the chat and only the most epic of meme’s to whip them into a new years riot. Also I’m totally siding with Lewes. He wouldn’t abandon his team in need unlike some people!! :wink:

I might be joining in, my plans for NYE fell through.

And I’d like to throw Loadout in the mix as well if you guys have it, it’s a fun multiplayer game.

We are planning on having a little Loadout Session between the big guns: GTA V and Destiny (and Dragon Age)

Set up a rough schedule of our gaming festivities for the night! We’ll see you in a few hours!!

We are up and running! Come watch us play like idiots in Injustice!

Join us on Destiny! We are playing into 2015!

Happy New Years guys! c:

Thank you to everyone in Strats for making our stream a success! Thanks again to all those who watched and participated, including @Nubhugs, @Vocino, @DrizztDo_Urden69, @Dynamible, @Auth, @tommy2118, @Lewes17, and all the others as well!

Have a happy New Year everyone!