Long time MMO and general game enthousiast from Sweden introduction

Hello!

I’ve been jumping around different games and MMOs for the last couple of years, occationally meeting really nice people that I’ve enjoyed talking to and playing with. After a while though, I usually start feeling burnt out at the game but I’m always sad to leave the people I’ve met behind and I’m hoping that I can find some nice people here that I can play with in multiple games.

A little bit about me:

• Interests (other than games): Reading, writing, music (mainly jazz and fusion inspired music) both playing and listening
  • Work: Financial reporting and planning
  • Games I like: Right now I’m trying to get back in to Wildstar, but other than MMOs I play (in no particular order) Stardew Valley, Rocket League, FTL, Guns of Icarus, Project Zomboid, Left 4 Dead and Sanctum 2 (but I own way to many games on Steam, most of which I’ve played less than 2 hours on).
  • MMOs I’ve Played: Guild Wars 1 & 2, World of Warcraft (most recently Dreanor), SWtoR, Trove, Firefall, The Secret World.
  • SteamID: Grumpysmurf - let’s play something! :slight_smile:

If you have any questions or want to chat for a bit, just send me a message! I’m so happy I found this community and I really hope to meet some new friendly people to play with here.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Great intro, friend!

Like a lot of people here, I’ve been jumping around MMOs for the last couple years too (much to @GuardianX’s chagrin). How is Wildstar these days? Seems like right now BDO is pretty popular and of course Albion Online’s final beta is coming up shortly.

Welcome! Join us in Discord, too.

Well, I think Wildstar is solid. The combat feels responsive and many of the problems the game had at launch has been fixed. However there is a big focus on raiding in the game which I don’t really like (I’m more of a open world/crafting/achivementhunting player) and in that regard not much has changed. I love the housing system though, that’s mosly what keeps me busy when I play. I’m quite interested in Albion Online acually, have you tried it? Any groups here that’s in to AO?

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to the cave! Have fun and go wild!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hello and welcome!

Välkommen!

Welcome to Strats!

Tackar tackar!

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Strats! I’d offer you a :beer:, but it seems someone forgot to restock the fridge. And quick question - you exclusively a PC gamer?

Thanks! Yes, unfortunately I exclusively play on PC (since I don’t own a PS4/Xbox)

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.