I’ve been jumping around different games and MMOs for the last couple of years, occationally meeting really nice people that I’ve enjoyed talking to and playing with. After a while though, I usually start feeling burnt out at the game but I’m always sad to leave the people I’ve met behind and I’m hoping that I can find some nice people here that I can play with in multiple games.
A little bit about me:
- Age: 23
- Country: Sweden
- Interests (other than games): Reading, writing, music (mainly jazz and fusion inspired music) both playing and listening
- Work: Financial reporting and planning
- Games I like: Right now I’m trying to get back in to Wildstar, but other than MMOs I play (in no particular order) Stardew Valley, Rocket League, FTL, Guns of Icarus, Project Zomboid, Left 4 Dead and Sanctum 2 (but I own way to many games on Steam, most of which I’ve played less than 2 hours on).
- MMOs I’ve Played: Guild Wars 1 & 2, World of Warcraft (most recently Dreanor), SWtoR, Trove, Firefall, The Secret World.
- SteamID: Grumpysmurf - let’s play something!
If you have any questions or want to chat for a bit, just send me a message! I’m so happy I found this community and I really hope to meet some new friendly people to play with here.