Lookin' to offload Humble Bundle Keys in exchange for a game

You know what I’ve got a lot of? Humble Bundle keys (thank you, Humble Monthly.) These are things I’m never going to use, either because a) I don’t want the game, b) I already have the game and/or c) none of my friends have any use for the keys. So–I’m coming to you guys, with a proposal.

I’m a massive fan of Souls games and any games LIKE the Souls games (deep, real time combat crossed with exploration and high difficulty.) There’s a new title out, called Dead Cells, that seems to be hitting alllll the right notes on what I want out of my next game (I’m on the last stretch of Hollow Knight, currently.) Now, I’m gonna be buying Dead Cells eventually anyway, but rather than drop the $14 or so (depending on where you live) on it, I’m gonna offer some of these keys in exchange for gifting me the game.

Obviously there’s some element of trust here, so I’m more than willing to pass along the keys and verify that they work before any further transactions occur. I’m hoping that our fine community here will prove just as trustworthy, should someone wanna engage in this particular transaction.

Games available are as follows!

• The Swapper
  • Dawn of War 1
  • Ryse: Son of Rome
  • Tower of Guns
  • Hotline Miami 2
  • THOTH
  • Guns of Icarus Online
  • Ohklos
  • Tomb Raider 1-3
  • Empire: Total War
  • Viking: Battle for Asgard
  • King’s Bounty: Armored Princess
  • Titan Quest (but that’s currently on sale in the humble store for like 4 bucks)
  • Closure
  • Mother Russia Bleeds
  • and Legend of Heroes: Trails In The Sky

Those are all Steam keys, by the by. A few of the games are things you’d spend more than 15 bucks (Legend of Heroes: Trails In the Sky in particular is $20 most places) on, but then again that’s assuming they’re to your taste. If anyone’s down, do me a favor and post here, or hit me up on Discord (Chez Dispenser#4162.) Thanks!

Moved to Gear/Deals for reasons.

Also, handled.