Looking for a good book/series

Hey guys, so I get alot of time when I’m at work to read, and I really love to do it. However I read very fast and tend to burn through a series in a week or so, which is awesome but I’ve kinda run dry on content. Currently reading a book about the Four Horseman (Kind of a prequel to Darksiders) but will be finishing it soon. Any suggestions are accepted! :slight_smile:

I dont know if you like War books but i have read everything that WEB Griffin has wrote…he has 5-6 series about The Corp…The Army…Special Ops and a new presidential series out. his work is very addicting and i always was left wanting more. His son writes some of the series now under William Butterworth. Heres the link to his site but you can get them at any book store.

http://www.webgriffin.com/home.html

If you by any chance you haven’t read the Hitchikers guide series you need to. Or anything by Douglas Adams for that matter.

Did you read the mortal instruments yet? They also have a pre quell, which was amazing. It has one of my favorite character ever in it.

Also John Dies at the End and This Book is Full of Spiders

http://johndiesattheend.com/

They were written by the editor from cracked.com

I haven’t actually I’ll check it out.

@Dynamible yeah I’ve read them and the prequel, loved them

There’s the Wheel of Time series if you like things that are drawn out much longer than they should be.

As long as it’s a good read I don’t mind haha

Maze runner was good.

The author dragged it out so long he died before he finished it!

If you like high fantasy stuff then I think it’s a good read. Has that Lord of the Rings feel with lots more sorcery. And lots of submission. But not the freaky type. Well, not all of it.

That happened to book series I was reading. It was the worst.

Yeah finished the Maze runner series a few months ago

Same thing that’s going to happen with Game of Thrones.

DON’T SAY THAT! That will be a sad day. I’m on book four.

How has no one mentioned game of thrones. The only downfall is its not completed and Martin takes 5-10 years to get a new one out. So far though 5 books have been the best series I have ever read. If you watch the show you should start from the beginning anyway and get ahead of HBO. You won’t want to watch the show anymore after reading them.

Cause I knew that he has read them all.

Yes but they’re sooooo looooong. They have so many mundane details.

Stephen King’s Gunslinger Series is great.

(If you’re into post-apocalyptic westerns with a twist.)

I’ll have to check that out.

I got those recently but haven’t started them yet.