Master Craftsmen

elderscrollsonline
pc

My goal is to have a list master craftsmen who are specializing in a specific craft. That is to say, you are researching all the traits and putting the maximum amount of points into the 3 primary skills for creation, improvement, and deconstruction.

From this list, members can easily direct message crafters to get things made.

Post here to be added.

Alchemists

Blacksmiths

Clothiers

Enchanters

Provisioners

Woodworkers

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

@tommy2118 Blacksmith; Enchantment

Tommy, i’ll start chunking as much of the enchantment stuff int eh bank that i can find. I’ve seriously been carrying about 25 glyphs on me cause i dont want sell them or break them myself (really dont need the skill gains). you should find a ton of em in the bank!

@BonzOmega, I’ve given up being a Clothier on my main so I have a bunch of materials I’m going to deposit in the guild bank tonight.

Good Deal! Thanks @BonzOmega!

If you guys are online today, bug the other people to come post their specialties here.

Blacksmith, Clothier, Woodworker, Enchanter

Mr Ice Guy = Jack of all Trades… cept for alchemy and food… aint nobodyz got time fo that nonsense

You’re really mastering all 4 of those? You’re getting all the skillpoints for all of those?

I’m a Clothier and Woodworker.

At level 22 now and everything is as maxed as it can be. I’ve put every skill point I get first into a crafting skill line that can be added or upgraded. Unfortunately I’ve had to rely on other players to level the character through the story.

I’m a Blacksmith, level 26 so far

As of now I can craft up to VR5 gear and I have all of the motifs except for Nord and the rare ones.

@iamkrillin for Blacksmith and Woodworking

Vocino, you may want to check, the other day i couldn’t withdraw anything out of the bank…didnt want to cry about it or anything didnt know if we had it on lockdown for any reason lol

@Shazarae for All Trades

@BonzOmega, I pulled the glyphs. Thanks again.

Vocino, change my tag to @Shazarae, not @Shazare. I know, it’s confusing. Some bastard stole my name from me in beta.

@Vocino I looked at the spreadsheet again and really it would be an over complication and redundancy to the list you have built on the top of this thread. The only suggestion I would add is, add some flair to the name if someone has fully leveled the skill. This would show us are true Master Craftsmen.

@senNish: I’m maxing out clothing and woodworking. Got most traits in bow right now, only missing two.

See ya in a month when you get that done.