Metal Gear Online gameplay video

Today a video of Metal Gear Online was released which was shown at the Tokyo Game Show. I admit I have had almost zero interest in Metal Gear Solid before watching this. I haven’t played a game in the series since the original Metal Gear on the NES.

But this video of Online looks pretty good and has me wanting to learn more. Especially that riot shield on the Enforcer class.

Does anyone own this on PS4? This seems like a game I would prefer on console rather than PC.

Video is about 11 minutes long.

That does look pretty good. I saw a different one earlier today from some direct show in Japan and it was kind of awful looking, but I think that was mainly because it was a TDM match of some kind and everything was super chaotic. This video however explores more of the open environments and explains a bit about the game. I own it on PC, but the console versions are getting their hands on Metal Gear Online next month or in Novemeber, while PC was delayed.

All the available teamwork options is what really interest me. I appreciate co-op shooters like this rather than constant TDM like Call of Duty. The buddy system, being able to restore tickets in the Bounty Hunter matches, these things seem like great additions to PvP matches.

The is relevant to my interests.

MGO has always had a really fun play style, I can’t wait for it to be available on PC (singplayer only atm). January seems so far away. I guess it’ll be a birthday present for me, haha.

Yes, I own this. Been playing it every Saturday. My next goal is to snag Quiet.

This video makes me wanna take a stab at Online mode something serious, though. -grabby hands-

MGS:V PP has very solid gameplay so I can’t wait for this! I’m really looking forward to the different classes.

As a person who played Metal Gear Solid 4’s Online PvP. I can say that MGSV’s should be just as good (if not better).

I do hope there are skills in it, just like how Metal Gear Solid 4 had it…but I will have to wait and see.

Are you guys mostly playing now MGSV on PS4 or PC? I think I’m going to pick it up.

I’d prefer to get it on PS4 so I can strategically hold a baby while playing. :wink:

I just bought it today on PS4, mainly because the PC version of Online seems to be delayed for a few months. I have no idea how far I will get on single-player. I have played thru the tutorial and the game is very pretty.

I have the game on the Ps4. If people need any tips I’ll be more then happy to help!

FYI if any MGSV Clan Groups are made…I will be making an infiltrator, because I’m all about the Stealth :wink:

I’m considering Enforcer because I’m not about the stealth. Loved the riot shield in Modern Warfare 2.

You know me … PS4 all the way! :smile:

@teh_ninjaneer - Guess i’ll know who to hide behind Cough I um mean…support and help!