Monkeeman says hallo =)

Hey there,

Finally getting around to writing one of these. This is my first time writing in a forum, so not too sure what to write exactly.

Hallo? lol. I met you guys playing GW2, an amazing time suck that is giving me more sleepless nights than I would like to admit. I live in California in the lovely city of Arcadia/ El Monte (that’s 25 mins from Los Angeles, no traffic).

I guess I’m a casual gamer, I tend to not play for a while, then get sucked into something when it catches my interest. Like this. And the last GW. Not really into the competitive stuff, but I would like to learn how to play better. Reading all the forums on Meta building etc hurts my head though.

Other games I have gotten into are Assassins Creed, Dragon Age Origins, Baldurs Gate (classic!), and other amazing fantasy realm nonsense. In the outside world, I work, volunteer, and have a heart for deep and soulful house music.

OK, not sure what else to write. So far, everyone in the Guild has been very nice in the game, so thank you for that. =D

Nice to meet ya. And that’s all folks!

Welcome to the community. Glad you are here.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you! Finally got around to making the post. haha.

Welcome to the :strats_green: Strats family @monkeeman!

Hey mate, welcome to the party! There’s a lot of good folks on the GW2 side of the house that love being helpful, so don’t be bashful about asking for an ELI5 on something. Also, let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Welcome!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.