• Homefront: The Revolution
  • Metroid Prime: Federation Force
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Dead Island 2
  • Hellblade
  • Street Fighter V
  • Quantum Break

0 voters

How about some optimism and put Squadron 42 up there? Pokemon Z? Firewatch?

Well, I had to draw the line somewhere.

Looking at this list makes me realize that 2015 was an amazing year for games and 2016 doesn’t hold a lot of interest for me. I don’t even recognize half of these titles.

I’m in the same boat. I didn’t recognize any games up there. lol

Obviously had to go with ME

I could definitely add a few to the list but there has to be a line, I didn’t recognize 5 of these

The other title that has me intrigued is No Man’s Sky.

I have to say … none of these Oo I know some and played some of the previous ones but somehow I am not really hyped ^^

Edit: There is one actually, since they didnt make it this year I really hope for the next one. Cossacks 3 :smile:

Although none of you know it I guess.

Wasn’t on there so I voted Deus Ex

I’m really excited for No Man’s Sky, Pokemon Z, Black Desert, and Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (If it makes it out in 2016, no date has been announced yet but a teaser trailer was released back in 2014.

Star Citizen! Oh wait… 2016? Nvm.

But seriously, it’s a tie with several for me:
Mass Effect
Ride of the Tomb Raider (First REAL DX12 release… Ashes of the WhoCares and Fable: Garbage don’t count)

Runner up: No Man’s Sky

Far Cry primal

Horrible poll, 1 is never enough, but Horizon Zero Dawn is the one i picked. Though nearly all those titles I’ve been waiting for. Makes me realize I’m getting too old, if I’m lucky I’ll play 5 of those to completion.

No Man’s Sky looks amazing, for titles on the list Dishonored 2 would be my runner up. Loved the first one.

I’m wondering how @Vocino left OVERWATCH off that list. What a scrub.

Otherwise I might add Battleborn. I picked Street Fighter V because I need to flex my fightstick.

I can’t wait to explore that procedurally generated universe with the billions quintillions of planets. Just so when y’all arrive, you can see my name in the stars!

It’s all about The Division!!!

sorry, one more thing I’ve been excited about for a while: Paragon. I haven’t normally found myself that interested in mobas, but I’m looking forward to the first and third person mobas coming out this year. Also, Overwatch comes out on my birthday so I kind feel like that’s a sign I should play it…