New addition to the family soon

So I’ve never been much of a poster and I’m not overly involved with community. At least as much as I want to be. However over the past couple of months it’s been crazy hectic especially with the holidays and a stomach flu that hit my family hard (except for me so guess who the caretaker was).
And now in 2 days my son will be born! Another gamer to be born into the world! Hope I can participate more than I have been in the near future.

Hi.

5char

Lmao sup man, merry late christmas.

Trying to make time to play all my games:

• Overwatch

• Hearthstone

• Division

• Street Fighter 5

• Titanfall 2

• Battlefield 1

• Shovel Knight

• Heroes of the Storm

• Grand Theft Auto 5

• Dark Souls 3

• Fallout 4

And a few others. It becomes a lot more difficult after you’ve had a kid. Or two.

Well the first few weeks are ok because the baby doesn’t do anything.

Haha nice. Yea I got a bunch of games also. I’m making some progress though. Playing through Severed on the 3DS as I type. It’s pretty good but maybe not $15 good. I’m happy so far though but it has the modern PC dungeon crawler problem of you basically always looking at the map for where to go.

PC ones aren’t as bad as this one though. I have to force myself to stop looking at the map screen (top) otherwise I’m using the map for walking instead of the actual gameplay screen (bottom)

holy shit!!
how many hors now???

Whats up with names?? Daniel is on th list?

Ah! Lol he’ll be born on the 29th if this month. His name is Julian James Perales. My initials are also JJP so my fiance wanted him to be Little JJ haha

I know first hand how difficult it is to find time for gaming with all that going on. Congratulations!

Thanks! I’m just glad my daughter will have someone to play with now. At least when he gets older. She’s 3.

I’m having another boy. They’ll be almost exactly 2 years apart.

Last night…

I think me wife is with child…

like They used to say in old times… Nothing sure yet…

Early congratulations, if that’s what you were aiming for haha.

About 2 weeks apart for my little ones. I have no idea how it happened either lmao. The timing seems like it was planned

my second (daughter) is due on Feb 2nd, and that’s about 2 weeks after my son’s birthday (he’ll be 4). it’s weird how that happens.

grats on the upcoming one!

Congrats @dontcallmejames

11 pounds 4 ounces
23 and 1/2 inches.
Jesus was this kid big as hell.

Happy birthday!

wow! what a big guy! good luck on those grocery bills for the next 18-20 years.

congrats!

Congrats man!!! Awesome!

Lmao my exact thoughts. My fiance has type 1 diabetes though. that’s the reason why he’s so big. They have him in the NICU to monitor his blood sugar levels, and the delivery was ROUGH. Shoulder dystocia :l