New member looking to join the clan

Hey everyone! Im looking to join your clan. im friends with jussblaze2411 and im an active warlock and looking to be a part of a group that can get the job done and run raids and strikes with.

Checks out! It’s about time he finally joined the squad haha hope @NVS_1 has time to give him the ok before the season ends we can use more PS4 SQUAD haha also NVS you gotta show me how to link my PC up to the clan I don’t know why it wouldn’t let me when I tried

Welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to Strats! The clan is free to join, so just go ahead and click the button on the Bungie site and voila!

Always nice to see more people joinin :slight_smile:

@Jussblaze2411 When you say link your PC to the clan, do you mean you have a BNet account with Destiny on PC? If so, you just need to link your Bnet account to Bungie

Once linked, you should be able to visit our Clan Homepage and it will give you options to join the clan. Should see something similar to this.

If it’s something else you’re looking for help on, let me know :slight_smile:

Welcome to Strats! Make sure to grab a :beer:!

I got em for days…

Thanks I got it it’s FrankP on the pc I applied last night took a few min cause I was doing it wrong haha

Welcome to Strats! :smile: :strats_green:

Welcome good sir!

Welcome!

closed #11

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.