New Player on the Strats CS:GO Roster

Hello, my name is Ryan M, or Motz, and I’m one of the newest members joining the CS:GO Roster.

Been playing Counter-strike for well over 10 years. League experience goes back to 1.5/1.6 Cal open teams, and the CS-Source where I played on a Cal-main team. Recently I made it to ESEA-intermediate and played 1.5 seasons until the team fell apart due to real life issues. I look forward playing with this new group and growing as a team.

I will be playing with the CSGO team regularly for team practices, but I and more than happy to play other games. Played plenty of HoTS since alpha, wild shenanigans on GTA V, minecraft when i’m feeling that creative itch, and plenty of other games. (If your in the Portland metro area, hit me up).

I’m looking forward to making the strats community my second home.

Cheers!

Welcome to the Dark side brother.

Hey there Ryan
Welcome to Strats. Have fun with community

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to the group! I added you on battle.net so we can get some HotS action going.

Welcome to the Strats fam! Looking forward to playing HotS and Minecraft with you! :strats_purple:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Strats! :smile:

Welcome to the Strats family @Motz_pg, hope you have fun =^-^=

Is the pg in your name for parental guidance?

#Praise Motz_pg

Hah, no. Me and p4niq use to be on a 1.6 team called Plus Gaming, so I kept the pg as a remembrance to old times.

What is a 1.6 team?

You left it for Strats?

Counter-strike 1.6 was the version before source/Counter-Strike GO. I was on that team until 2006.

Hey mate, welcome to the party; FYI, we have a Minecrat Server. Let us know if you have any issues or questions :wink: