New to Strats, in thru GW2

Hey all. I’ve returned to GW2 after probably close to 3 years away. I’ve been looking for some games to play, and a solid crew really helps me enjoy myself. Found Strats via the GW2 recruitment subreddit, and really liked what I saw. So thanks for having me in.

Me: I go by Xaelyn (ZAY-lin) in many games, and have for years. I enjoy playing Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, TF2. I also have a Steam library that is formidable and mostly unfinished. When it comes to gaming I love to play support roles whenever I can. Tank/Initiator in HotS, Spy in TF2, tanks/healers/buffers/debuffers in MMOs, etc. I like to make YOUR jobs easier.

Outside of that, I have an MA in Philosophy and am an avid college football fan (go Bruins!).

Great to have you. Welcome to strats.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! We’ve got some spiffy GW2 swag we’re giving away right now if you’re interested. Let us know if you run into any issues or have any questions :wink:

Heck ya, we have alot of fun around here, welcome!

I play GW2 very infrequently but I do play Heroes and Hearthstone. Arkamedeez#1365

I also have plenty of cheap and free Steam games, mostly co-op. Haven’t played TF2 in years though.

And welcome to Strats.

Welcome to the :strats_green: Strats family @Xaelyn! :smile:

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to Strats!! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the Strats Fam!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.