New troll here! Vilegrin

Hey everyone,

I’m Vilegrin and I have been online gaming since '98. I’m currently in the middle of a move in real life so that limits my game time at the moment but when I do find the time to it’s my go to hobby. My girlfriend and I play together I’ll be directing her here after we get off work today. We have been terrorizing people in Heroes of the Storm as of late while we sit back and wait for Albion, Crowfall (we helped kickstart) and Camalot Unchained. I’m really looking forward to gathering and crafting in the Albion world and would love to be part of a team that outfits our front line fighters. Hope to be bending steel soon! Cya in game :smiley:

Welcome Vilegrin

Some of us play HotS regularly and are trying to move up Hero League. We’re also considering Team League and have a thread discussing teams. We also have some people who play Diablo 3 often.

I’m also a backer of Crowfall and Camelot. I follow the Crowfall forums closely. Just looked you up on there to see if that’s where I know you from but it looks like your account has some cobwebs. :smile:

Yeah I am not a forum champ of unreleased games. I like to follow from a distance. To many people start spewing hate and rage, not to mention it’s a bummer to get all hyped for a feature that just gets cut later on down the pipe. I prefer the “here is what is in this build” approach.

Welcome to Strats!! Glad to have you with us…if you need anything please feel free to ask! :smile:

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to the Strats Fam! Looking forward to seeing you in game! We are so stoked for Albion online!

Welcome to the Dark side brother, happy to have you :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Strats family @Vilegrin, I hope you’ll have fun

##Welcome Vilegrin

love the emotes xD :alien:

Welcome Vilegrin :scream_cat:

Welcome!

Welcome to the jungle! I hear we have fun and games!

Thanks for all the warm greetings everyone! Cya in game!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.