New user:aidanpatmg

My username is aidanpatmg and I’m a new strats user.

I’m a Canadian student and gamer.

I have, not in any specific order, these consoles: an original Nintendo, a pal and non pal version of the Snes, two N64s, a Wii, a WiiU, a Xbox one, a Xbox 360, an original Xbox, a PS3, a PS2, a PS1, a Sega Master System, a Sega Genisis, two Sega game gears, a Sega Saturn, a Sega Dreamcast, an Atari 2600, a ColecoVision, an Intelevision 1, an Intelevision 2, an original Game Boy, a GBA, a GBA SP, two Game Boy micros, a 3ds XL and a DSI XL. On top of that, I own the two first Virtua Fighter games in their original arcade versions.

In total, I own 2000+ games (it would take too long to count them all).

I was referred to this community by user T_T11223

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Strats, @aidanpatmg! :smile:

Glad to have you here. That is a impressive collection of consoles + games that you own. WOW.

Do you stream on Twitch, by any chance?

Welcome aboard! And wow, that’s a massive collection.

Welcome to this wonderful family, I hope you’ll love this community. If you have any questions about it, don’t mind to ask. =^-^=

• T_T / Night

Welcome aboard!

Paging @shane: we found you a friend!

Also, welcome to the party; let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome

What an insane collection! Welcome to the Strats fam! :slight_smile:

Welcome to Strats!

So do you have a PC? :slight_smile: just kidding :smile:

Looks like you’re in need of a Virtual Boy! With a collection of that size, I assume you’ve been collecting for a while. Are you a member of any of the collector forums? Digital Press, NintendoAge, etc.?

Welcome to the Dark side :slight_smile:

I was pretty sure that was a given

Welcome!

Welcome to Strats! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.