New Youtuber/Streamer MMOs and MOBAs

Hey everyone! I am a college student going to school for Software Engineering, getting my BS in Game Design and Computer Science, and started a youtube channel on the side. My goal is to have Youtube or streaming make a decent income to support schooling since I currently do not work at the same time as going to school, My Channel on twitch and YouTube are both under CalvesOfJustice (one word). For both of the channels my goal is to create a good community of people wanting to do better and help one another. Not a fan of unneeded negativity or putting some one down because they did not yet have the skill. I am no pro myself. But hey we can all learn together! On Youtube I currently have most of my content as ForHonor gameplay and tips. The goal is to expand and have tip videos for specific champions that I think I play well in League Of Legends, and other MOBAs I play. Then to create some sort of content for World of Warcraft and other MMOs that has not been decided. YouTube-ing is new to me and a skill to learn. Looking for some help to grow! If you are also a streamer or youtuber , let me know and il put a follow/sub on your channels ! GL and Thankyou all :smiley: If you have any questions or tips, message me or email me at CalvesOfJustice@gmail.com

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/calvesofjustice
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxZ0mWZ9JOYp2Er2ei16dJQ
Twitter & Facebook : @CalvesOfJustice

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Sweet! Will do, and thanks!

Welcome aboard!

Thanks!

Is this for #strats:introductions?

Edit: Moved.

It was my introduction. I think? It is my first time here so I think so! :smiley:

Welcome to Strats! Feel free to grab a beverage if you’re so inclined.

Whats up for grabs? xD

As it’s a virtual cooler, I keep it stocked with pretty much everything. EVERYTHING!

Welcome aboard

Welcome!

Welcome good sir!

Well in that case… I will take it all …

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.