noClue here! Greetings from MI

First off let me get this out of the way…
Yes, I guess you could say that I… don’t have a clue.

Found this place while browsing for some BDO partners on reddit. Happened to see a reply to one thread (hey Dawtie) and yeah joined up.

About Me?!
27 years young & quite the chill dude. Work two slow jobs at the moment, one working on aircrafts at UPS and another at Discount Tire (you might have one near you). My current hobbies are building tech stuff, playing games, playing boardgames and well anything computer related. My gaming years are slowly going behind me, did professional gaming in my younger years before I could make a living off of it. Then did streaming before twitch ever existed (4chan’s vidya² channel that started it all)! Now I find myself slowly getting bored, but still the right games can get me hooked. Now that summer is here I need to mix in beach activities to the list of hobbies while I can, MI weather doesn’t give you much time to do it!

Gaming Stuff!?
Everything I can coop! I really miss the good days of couch coop. Seriously, if you want to coop anything I’m your man!
RTS games, I love em. Used to make a few bucks teaching people how to play Starcraft Brood War.
Dark Soulsssss and any games people think are impossible.
I can’t do many point and click MMOs anymore, just too dull now :frowning:
Tabletop Simulator!
Any quick indie games usually…

That should suffice, I’ll sign off by leaving my steam profile if anyone wants to hit me up for some coop.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! You should totally hit up the Steam group page; there’s a fair few of us there. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome! I’m glad to not be only one with no clue here at Strats anymore! :wink:

Welcome to Strats!! :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!! Greetings from a Yooper :smile:
I grabbed table simulator on a steam sale and still haven’t given it a go yet, will have to try it out soon.

Google searched. Closest one is ~30 miles away.

I’m a fan of co-op myself but I have to play in small doses due to young’uns wanting attention. I see @Auth has already directed you to our Steam group. Some of my co-op games include Broforce, Dungeon Defenders 1/2, Gauntlet, Killing Floor 2, and Rampage Knights.

I do hope to be playing some co-op Battleborn next week.

FTFY :wink:

Sigh. I need to make a schedule for which night to play what game.

26 posts were split to a new topic: Matchmaking Systems vs. Community Servers

Matchmaking Systems vs. Community Servers

Welcome to Strats. Looks like you’re off to a good start with the conversation. If you want, come hang out in Discord with us…

StratsCo Discord

A fair warning though… The Canadians will randomly spout out strange words from time to time, its normal :smiley:

Too right, eh? Let’s grab a two four and go fer a rip!

We can always fracture it after the fact if need be :wink:

Welcome aboard! You seem like you’re going to fit in great here!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.