Office Hours with Vocino - Tuesdays @ 1600 GMT

Need help with product design, moving fast, monetization strategies, or just want to chat? I’m holding Office Hours!

I know we’re a video game community but many of you have expressed an interest in building products for our industry. I think I can offer you some extra value to your membership here and we can start building more stuff under the Strats banner or otherwise.

Schedule here:

Since I’m living in London still for the next couple months, I’ve tried to make the schedule doable for other time zones.

A bit of background

I’m an experienced product designer skilled in understanding, communicating, and solving broad and complex problems. I lead product design teams at Facebook.

Before Facebook, I’ve had several years of experience working in cross functional and fast-paced startup environments solving complex business problems. Since joining Facebook, I’ve worked on publisher focused products from growing the $2bn Audience Network to the formation of the nascent Publisher Solutions team in London. Understanding the needs of publishers and content creators, especially with respect to ad tech and monetization, is my specialty.

I have extensive experience with leading design sprints, mentoring new designers, and I’m a passionate follower of consumer and business products and technology.

Let’s chat!

Just requested some hours with @Vocino

Hell, no one better than him to help me with how i can push my ideas and for free!.

Drunk pirate streamer incoming?