Official Battlefield 1 StratsCO Clan | PS4

battlefield1
ps4

Seems to be - https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/battlefield-1-spectator-mode

I can stream it. I might be a bit late. Definitely 8pm though I’ll be there.

I will be a little later have to pick someone up at the airport @ 815ish ET

How did it go gentlemen? Unfortuneatly i had to go out of town last minute for the family but im hoping you guys had a blast. Im hopin to be around for the next one.

Im looking to join your clan I’m 19 and my psn is Lumper39er I’m having troubles navigating bc I only have an iPad to work off of

Its here soldiers!!!

So i got the game finally…who wants to teach an old scrub how to play? lol

Come out Friday for shooty-bang-bang Strats v. Strats shenanigans!

Pro tip from one scrub to another: put the crosshairs on the thing you want dead, then squeeze R2 until it or you die :wink:

Nice. The more the merrier. So fridays the day huh?..sign me up gentlemen…

Yeah, folks are playing every night, but @xploz1on tries to get maximum participation on Fridays, and we’re always well beyond 1-2 squads, so we inevitably get to scrimmage against each other :wink:

Friday night…check
cross hairs on the man…check
R2 until dead…check!

for sure. I been playin with a couple of the fellas but id like to play with the majority of the psn strats company. I just didnt realize fridays the meet day. But you guys will see me on…

I’ve been MIA for a couple weeks closing out the semester, but I’ll be back around now; just wrapped my final final a few hours ago :wink:

Congrats! Bet your glad thats over with lol

How to get in touch with everyone? I made a introduction, joined the community, posted a message with: ‘‘who wants to play’’ But no reply… is there anyone I can just add?

try adding as many as you can, starting with me lol psn Yeshi95

you can visit this thread:

it lists all of our PSN id’s for you too add at your convenience :slight_smile:

IRackem92. Add me.
Ps. If you add a couple of us you will end up meeting most of us through parties and matches.

In addition to this, if you join the community the PS4 community, we generally setup the party chats with the community invited so we can easily find each other :wink:

Yeshi95
I tend to be playing Bf1