Would like to create a single point of reference for official updates and change logs. Hopefully mods are ok with this.
April 7, 2016: Update on changes to crafting in 1.1 - http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
To sum up the list of changes brought with update 1.1 in regards to item drops and crafting, we will:
- Increase drop rates of High-End items on named NPCs (100% drop rate, actually)
- Increase drop rates of Division Tech, to make it less of a bottleneck than it currently is
- Modify loot tables for each named NPC, to make the hunt for loot more controlled
- Increase conversion costs of lower quality materials to high
quality ones, making it harder to convert low quality materials into
high quality ones
- Decrease construction yields, making it less interesting to
farm lower quality items in order to obtain crafting materials, and
because you’ll get more High-End items as a whole
- Increase cost of crafting High-End items, because High-End materials will be much easier to come by
NOTE: Stop spending Phoenix credits as many tasks that require them will convert to regular currency!!!
April 5, 2016: No patch changes
State of the Game: https://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame/v/58757546
NOTE: all items to be added in 1.1 update
- Legacy [Pre v1.1] blueprints will not require Division Tech.
- New iLevel 31 blueprints will be added.
- New iLevel 32 blueprints will be added.
- New blueprints will require Division Tech.
- New Gear Sets will be added, including one that is exclusive to the Dark Zone.
- New Dark Zone Rank requirements for purchasing items and blueprints from Safehouses. [DZR: 15 / 25 / 40 / 75 / 90]
- New Dark Zone bracket added based on Gear Score, a feature added in
v1.1. Players who are below and above GS160 will be separated to prevent
griefing and a level playing field.
- Supply Drops, a feature added in v1.1, will be added to the Dark Zone guarded by NPCs.
- Trading among players can be done only inside Checkpoint airlock gates while inside the Dark Zone.
Key take aways: Get DZ rank to at least level 40 to acquire HE blueprints and ease the progress for future ranks/items.