It’s time once again to drive our swords through the hearts of the Pact and smash our warhammers into the skulls of the Covenant in the name of our Queen.
We have two Reddithium guilds so we are hoping this will generate a considerable turnout.
“I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims.”
―Queen Ayrenn, Your Queen Commands
- When: Sat, Apr 26 22:00 UTC
- Where: Cyrodiil, Volendrung, US (be in zone and on mumble for an invite)
- Strategic Leader: @Alexander
- Alpha Raid Lead: @Vocino
- Bravo Raid Lead: @Majordomo
Putting an “R” in zone chat will allow us to right click your name and invite you.
We’re going to assume that we will have enough of a turnout for two raid groups. These two teams will be known as Alpha and Bravo so that we can coordinate accordingly. If you are invited by @Vocino you are in Alpha, if you’re invited by @Majordomo you’re in Bravo. Please remember this as you may hear @Alexander call for a specific team to travel to an objective.
Our goal is to invite new raid members in a back-and-forth fashion based on numbers so these teams can be even most of the time. This will allow members to see others on the map and know where they’re going, as well as make both teams strategically viable.
If you’re going AFK for an extended period of time people leave the raid group before logging out. This helps us keep an accurate analysis of what our raid group is looking like. You can always get an invite when you return.
Supplies to Bring
- Potions, especially for +crit (talk to @Ziq and @Majordomo if you have mats)
- At least 1 Trebuchet and 1 Meatbag siege weapon.
- 5 stone wall repair kits and 5 door repair kits.
- Fully repaired armor (assuming you don’t die to angry farmers you won’t need to repair during pvp)
- If you don’t use an alternate weapon much, considering getting the first 2 skills in Restoration Staff and bringing on to do pickup heals.
- Grand Soul Gems for resurrecting fallen comrades in the heat of battle. Saving our reinforcements the trip back from respawning can drastically tip battles in our favor.
General PVP Tips
- When reporting intel use directions. e.g. “from the South” not “behind us” or “the east wall” not “this wall over by me”
- Similarly, no one knows where you are. Saying “next to me” or “over here” is meaningless in ESO PVP. Find a landmark and a direction from the main group.
- Remember that you can stow your siege equipment using the
xkey (e.g. after we’ve broken a wall) and bring it with you to the next fight.
- If you can’t respawn at the closest shrine to the point, remember that you may be able to travel to that point. Simply respawn then turn around and use the shrine to travel closer.
- If we’re attacking the front door of a keep, we’ll be using Battering Rams, otherwise we use Trebuchets.
- Meatbags are using as anti-personnel siege weapons. Use them from behind the main group or from keep walls against approaching troops.
UPVOTE THIS: http://redd.it/23pq3q