0 voters

• Seoul Dynasty
  • Los Angeles Valiant

0 voters

• Houston Outlaws
  • Dallas Fuel

0 voters

0 Likes

Week 3 results are in, but there wasn’t a ton of movement at the top end of the bracket. @lyteforce has managed to pull out ahead of @NVS_1 to sit atop the standings alone (by 1 point), and @dontcallmejames and (some-fucking-how) @Bradum retain the 3rd and 4th positions, respectively. It’s Homestand week in Dallas. As a result, there are only 2 days of matches, but they culminate in the Texas Showdown! Cast your votes (for the Outlaws, #UpTheAnte) and best of luck :wink:

3 Likes

/me shakes fist at @lyteforce

1 Like

I have to be credible when I’m recording the Ready Set Pwn podcast, so I’m actually paying attention to OWL this season. Many apologies.

0 Likes

Fair enough lol. I’ve yet to watch a single match in S1 or S2 and have only been going off their standings and past matches and historical opponent match up, lol.

0 Likes

Thursday, 2 May Matches

• Dallas Fuel
  • Florida Mayhem

0 voters

• Philadelphia Fusion
  • San Francisco Shock

0 voters

• Guangzhou Charge
  • Houston Outlaws

0 voters

0 Likes

Friday, 3 May Matches

• Boston Uprising
  • Los Angeles Gladiators

0 voters

• Toronto Defiant
  • Vancouver Titans

0 voters

• Shanghai Dragons
  • Washington Justice

0 voters

0 Likes

Saturday, 4 May Matches

• London Spitfire
  • Houston Outlaws

0 voters

• Atlanta Reign
  • New York Excelsior

0 voters

• Seoul Dynasty
  • Vancouver Titans

0 voters

• Chengdu Hunters
  • Los Angeles Valiant

0 voters

0 Likes

Sunday, 5 May Matches

• Toronto Defiant
  • Paris Eternal

0 voters

• Washington Justice
  • Boston Uprising

0 voters

• Shanghai Dragons
  • San Francisco Shock

0 voters

• Seoul Dynasty
  • Hangzhou Spark

0 voters

0 Likes

As we enter the final week of regular matches for Stage 2, the contest’s playoff picture is coming into focus. @lyteforce and @NVS_1 have secured a spot, while @dontcallmejames and @Bradum are technically (though not practically) able to fall to @Diacuss and @Derangedtaco, the remaining 2 people not mathematically eliminated from participating in the playoffs. The polls are up, so get those votes in if you have something to gain or lose (the rest of us are playing for fun and bragging rights).

2 Likes

Y’all need to step up your game and bring it! :wink:

0 Likes

Coming in any place that’s not dead last is a win for me.

The only thing I know about Overwatch League is that Shangai Dragons are best.

1 Like

Results through Week 5 are done, and the top 4 players are heading into playoff week looking for that sweet, sweet :moneybag: $20 Blizzard gift card :moneybag:! @lyteforce, @NVS_1, @dontcallmejames, and (against all odds; even SHD made it, FFS) @Bradum: check your forum PM’s :wink:

0 Likes

Woooo!

0 Likes

Reminder to @dontcallmejames, @Bradum, @NVS_1, and @lyteforce: check your forum PM’s; some of y’all haven’t sent me what I need, and time is running out!

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I announce @lyteforce to be the Stage 2 champion and winner of the :moneybag: $20 Blizzard gift card :moneybag:!

3 of the 4 finalists sent me their Stage 2 finals predictions, and despite an extremely close set of brackets that came all the way down to map score, he managed to edge it out. Keep an eye out for next Stage’s contest, coming soon :tm: :wink:

2 Likes

Grats @lyteforce! And thanks @Auth for running this whole thing.

1 Like

GJ everyone, and thanks for organizing this @auth :slight_smile:

0 Likes

My future as an Overwatch podcast host counted on my success in the Strats OWL contest!! I challenge all comers for Stage 3!

0 Likes