Overwatch Tracker - Follow all your Stats

I have always like to track my progress and record for games. Last night i came across this site that tracks your progress and a bunch more stuff!

https://masteroverwatch.com

This is Great to follow up on who you do better with, accuracy, etc!

3 Likes

Thanks, interesting stats!
The comparison system is cool also! :muscle:

1 Like

Yeah, very detailed information!

Good find.
Thanks for the link

1 Like

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss. I absolutely love sites like this. I’m right there with you, I love sites like this for destiny and battlefield. amazing find.

Edit: Oh man, I really love the detailed stats for each hero played. I can see right away what hero I am best at with eliminations (soldier 76). My one beef is with the K/D, its Eliminations/Deaths. Which I get, I feel like the reason why they chose to do Eliminations = Final blows + Assists is because it can turn into a complete cluster ef. Its funny, with Tracer my K/D is 1.6, but if I do just FB/Deaths its actually .89. I can’t help but look at the information like that.

1 Like

On the subject of eliminations:

While playing Zenyatta last night, I noticed at one point the game credited me 1 defensive assist but 0 eliminations. Wut?

1 Like

Could it be because you had an orb of discord on an enemy but did not deal any direct damage to them?

If that’s the case, does that mean that a defensive assist does not count as an elimination?

1 Like

What if you are Mercy using the increase Damage boost? Does that gives you offensive or defensive assist?

I’m really not sure. I’m guessing that the two (D - Assist / Elimination) are separate things but very commonly achieved together. So an Assist could be achieved by taking any action to help a player get a kill. But an Elimination is only achieved by dealing direct damage.

Again, I’m not sure about that, just my own hypothesis. I’ll have to pay more attention when I play a healer like mercy and see how many assists I get vs eliminations.

Yeah, i will do some tests VS AI. Will report back in 15 min.

Reddit post which might answer this. Scroll down a bit to the response from SpriteGuy_000

Assists for the supports (healing, probably for Mercy damage boosts too) are the offensive/defensive assists. During earlier stages of beta these counted as elims but was changed to the current assists. No medals awarded for these stats.

1 Like

I was assuming that the Defensive / Offensive aspect was derived from your actions concerning the objective. As in, are you assaulting the point or Defending or so on. But I’m not sure about that either.

I think I have received both an offensive and defensive assist in a game.

It’s possible that an offensive assist is a Mercy damage boost or Zen orb of discord. A defensive assist is healing beam or orb of harmony.

1 Like

Yeah, totally possible.

But there are also game modes where you attack a point and then defend it after you’ve captured it.

Though I think it’s more likely to be based on what action you are actually taking, such as healing or buffing, etc.

1 Like

I think this is most likely the case, since I believe the off/def assist stat is on the right side of the stat sheet. I’m pretty sure those are the character-specific stats (they change when you change heroes) while the left side is your overall stats for the match.

1 Like

I’ve tried to look up other people but it never shows their stats. Anyone else try this? For instance I can’t look up @Dynamible or @xploz1on’s stats.

You have to use their full Battletag, complete with the # and 4 digits that follow. Open your friend list and hover over a name to get the entire Battletag :wink:

This is exactly what I did. I had to type in the same to find mine.

Dunno; it worked for me.

1 Like