Phytes / Fro Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Lincoln “Phytes” Hays. Many of you know me from Albion Online, where I’ve started to go by the Alias ‘Fro’. I’m 24 years old. I work as a Web Developer but am currently working towards a certification in Person Training, where I’d like to transition to training all types of people regardless of fitness levels.

I love to stream when I play video games. I started streaming League of Legends in January 2014. I’ve been in and out of streaming because of how I always fell in and out of League of Legends. I’m currently building up a decent base through Albion Online and hope to carry that through to launch. I’ve really liked Strats so far and look forward to meeting people here. If you’re a fellow streamer give me a message and maybe we can plan some duo streams, or meet up in some games.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to meeting you all. My twitch channel is and my youtube channel is if you want to learn a bit more about me.

-Lincoln “Phytes / Fro” Hays

Welcome to the party! So far I’ve been loving the clips I’ve seen and will try to swing by for a stream sometime. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome man! Interesting career shift! Most people I know are trying to get into Web Development :smile:

Any advice on how to motivate myself to get up and go to the gym?

Welcome aboard Fro!

Welcome to the :strats_green: Strats family @Fro!

Welcome aboard.

Do it for yourself and not for anyone else. If you find the joy and confidence after every workout, that’s all that matters.

Motivation gets you going and habit keeps you going.

But then Albion Online comes out and wrecks everything.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.