Planetside 2 Outfit Recommendation Thread [PC]

planetside2
pc

#Recommendations
This thread is for outfit members, and other Strats community members to post their ideas on how to improve the Planetside 2 outfit. Any ideas posted here are appreciated, and will be given legitimate consideration. Remember stagnation is the biggest threat to any organization.

“If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good, I am satisfied.” Alfred Nobel

“No matter how good you think you are as a leader, my goodness, the people around you will have all kinds of ideas for how you can get better. So for me, the most fundamental thing about leadership is to have the humility to continue to get feedback and to try to get better - because your job is to try to help everybody else get better.” Jim Yong Kim

Thank you for the ideas I’ll be sure to steal them. :wink:

Is there a weekly day/time schedule for squad groups? Like every Sunday at 7 CST there will be a squad or two. Or make it a couple nights/different times if there is enough interest. I know a lot of people have busy schedules but for me it would be great to tell my wife that I “need” to be logged on at a specific time to help my outfit :slight_smile:

I think if we regularly get together we can learn a lot from each other and improve our strategies.

I would suggest more organization. For example, like @Chippeee said, one definitive night a week at a specified time every week that we get as many people on, but put them in outfit controlled and led platoons, and as a whole group go pillaging the NC or VS territories in an organized, “premeditated” fashion. Essentially, a Planetside 2 raiding night.

@Chippeee and @Knotsman I’ll check the outfit every night around 5-7 CST, and find the night we have the most members on normally. I planned to do this eventually under Operations Night.