Poll: Best Digital Release of 2014

What was 2014’s best PlayStation Store debut? Vote from the list below (we went XL given the huge digital lineup) or write in your pick if it’s not listed here. Note: To qualify, title must have launched first on PlayStation Store.

• The Binding of Isaac Rebirth (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Chariot (PS4)
  • Child Of Light (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Don’t Starve: Console Edition (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Entwined (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • Fez (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions (PS4, PS3)
  • Hohokum (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • inFAMOUS First Light (PS4)
  • Killzone Shadow Fall: Intercept (PS4)
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4)
  • Loadout (PS4)
  • Luftrausers (PS3, PS Vita)
  • Octodad: Dadliest Catch (PS4)
  • Oddworld Abe’s Oddysee: New ‘n’ Tasty (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • OlliOlli (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • Outlast (PS4)
  • Nidhogg (PS4, PS Vita, PS TV)
  • Race The Sun (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • Road Not Taken (PS4)
  • Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Secret Ponchos (PS4)
  • Sportsfriends (PS4, PS3)
  • SteamWorld Dig (PS4, PS Vita)
  • The Swapper (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • TowerFall Ascension (PS4)
  • Transistor (PS4)
  • Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4, PS3)
  • The Walking Dead: Season Two (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • The Wolf Among Us (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

–Have to go with Transistor. It is so beautifully done. It’s a great example of video games as an artform.–

I take that back. I already voted for Transistor in Studio of the Year, based on the art. In terms of fun though, I can’t say I had more fun than playing with @Nubhugs and @macguyver in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris.

I voted for The Binding of Isaac Rebirth. It’s one of those games that you either love it and it’s challenge to death or you hate it and think it’s disgusting. It’s the one game I’ve sunk a ton of time in to and barely broke the ice.

I would have voted for Laura Croft because that’s the most fun I had in weeks but we didn’t finish it yet :stuck_out_tongue:

We should get on that this week while I’m still on vacation.

I went with Loadout, that was the most fun I’ve had in a while in a shooting game, even just playing by myself.

Picked the walking dead on this one, really liked the story, I really felt for the characters.

I voted on Towerfall for this one. Most of the other titles here I haven’t played / never purchased digitally. Child of Light was a close contender though.

I couldn’t decide between Binding of Isaac, Don’t Starve, and Child of Light. I ultimately chose Don’t Starve because I feel like you can just screw around so much without needing to do an end game scenario.