Poll: Best New PS4 Game 2014

What was 2014’s best new PS4 title, disc or digital? Vote from the list below or write in your pick if it’s not listed here. Note: Remasters or re-releases of older titles from earlier PlayStation platforms are not eligible. We had to draw a line somewhere!

• Alien Isolation
  • Assassin’s Creed Unity
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • Destiny
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • The Evil Within
  • Far Cry 4
  • FIFA 15
  • inFAMOUS Second Son
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • MLB 14 The Show
  • NBA 2K15
  • Rogue Legacy
  • Transistor
  • Watch_Dogs
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
1 Like

It was a hard choice between Dragon Age and Destiny. I think they both accomplished a lot but ultimately I went with Dragon Age because I felt like it had more innovation on offer than Destiny.

Preparing for hate…

2 Likes

Traitor.

1 Like

I went with DA:I as well…destiny was hard to pass on but ultimately DA:I was the clear choice. On another note …being a sports game freak it was hard to not vote for NBA 2K15 and MLB 14 The Show.

I heard MLB14 was actually a great simulation.

1 Like

Hands down the best baseball game i have ever played.

I went with Dragon Age. I’m 80 hours into it and while I want it to be over, it’s been a fast and fun 80 hours. From the story to the gameplay, it has been a superb game.

3 Likes

I voted for Far Cry 4, the graphics are really good the game play is awesome. I love an open world game. Far Cry 3 was very good as well.

Dragon Age took my vote on this one. Amazing single player, and the multiplayer is an absolute blast with you guys.

Although I haven’t played much of it except multiplayer yet, I picked DA:I over Destiny. I feel like DA has so much more to offer for long game playing, even though I’ve put over 400 hours into Destiny as of yet.