Poll: Best PS Plus Title of 2014

This one’s just for fun. Which was your favorite title offered free via PlayStation Plus membership in 2014? Look back on our 2014 PS Plus lineup here.

• Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
  • Bioshock Infinite (PS3)
  • The Binding of Isaac Rebirth (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS3)
  • Crysis 3 (PS3)
  • Don’t Starve: Console Edition (PS4)
  • Dragon’s Crown (PS3, PS Vita)
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)
  • Luftrausers (PS3, PS Vita)
  • Outlast (PS4)
  • Mercenary Kings (PS4)
  • Metro: Last Light (PS3)
  • TowerFall Ascension (PS4)
  • Payday 2 (PS3)
  • PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale (PS3, PS Vita)
  • Puppeteer (PS3)
  • Secret Ponchos (PS4)
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
  • Tomb Raider (PS3)
  • Velocity 2X (PS4, PS Vita)

Although I’m terrible at it, I went with Velocity. It’s a fun little game and works really well on PS Vita.

Towerfall: Ascension is the BEST Local Multiplayer experience I have had this year on PS4. It’s one of the main reasons why I purchased a second controller pretty early.

Really enjoyed Outlast, it was suspenseful and scary. I also enjoyed the DLC Whistle Blower, I hop they come out with another expansion for this game, great graphics as well.

Oh really? I might have to check that out.

The only caveat is that is is exclusively local multiplayer… we may do it on NYE, but we are trying to stick to online multi so others can join us.

Towerfall is hands down my favorite PS+ Title. Easily pumped around 70+ hours into with my buddy.

I wish I could play with youuuuu! :cry:

Went with outlast. Such a fantastic standalone game where all you do is run away from things and record stuff to figure out whats going on, but it was just so fantastic. Even the DLC was great.