Poll: Most Anticipated PS4 2015

What’s your most anticipated new title for 2015 for any PlayStation platform? Vote from the list below or write in your pick if it’s not listed here. Note: Only titles that have a publicly stated 2015 release timeframe are eligible. No speculative write-ins, please!

• Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)
  • Battlefield Hardline (PS4, PS3)
  • Bloodborne (PS4)
  • Dying Light (PS4)
  • Evolve (PS4)
  • Grim Fandango Remastered (PS4, PS Vita)
  • King’s Quest (PS4, PS3)
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4, PS3)
  • Mortal Kombat X (PS4, PS3)
  • No Man’s Sky (PS4)
  • The Order 1886 (PS4)
  • Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)
  • PlanetSide 2 (PS4)
  • Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)
  • Tom Clancy’s The Division (PS4)
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (PS4)
  • Until Dawn (PS4)
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)

I’m all about that Division! I think that could be tons of fun with Strats. Runner up is probably PlanetSide 2. That’s going to be really fun with a large group as well.

This poll isn’t fair… because I’m excited for a lot of these games. I’m going with Bloodborne though. This is something that I’ve been pumped for since the leaks.

Division…hmmm…I seem to recall that a certain company is making that game? Not sure… but lets hope its not renamed Assassin’s Creed: Modern Warfare…

On a more serious note, I do think that The Division will be pretty cool, but I am reserving final judgement until later. :wink:

PS: EVERYONE make sure you read to the VERY bottom of the poll, as that’s where W is on the alphabet

I have really been looking forward to Dying Light, I love a good zombie survival horror game, and with an open world environment, it’s going to be awesome. I did want to pick The Devision, but it is possible that it may not be released this year, as well as Mad Max another game I’m looking forward to.

Bro cmon… mortal combat all the way

Im with @Vocino The Division is going to be epic!

It’s all about that Arkham Knight for me. The earlier games in the series were great on the PS3 but seeing what it can do with the PS4’s power will even be better.

That being said, no love for Final Fantasy 15 or Kingdom Hearts 3? LOL

Honestly, with as much fun as I had with number 4, I can’t wait for Persona 5 :wink:

I’m excited for Bloodborne, The Order, and several others. I was extremely pumped for Division, and still am, I’m just now more reserved after seeing Ubisofts recent history. My vote ultimately had to go to The Witcher. It looks like it’s turning out to be an amazing game.

I’m super excited for The Witcher, The Division and MKX. All 3 are WILL-buys for sure.