Project Treasure

wiiu
nintendo

I’m just now catching up on the Nintendo Direct and they announced an interesting game dubbed “Project Treasure” that is supposedly four player co-op, free to download and play, and they hyped it just the right amount.

It’s just enough to get me kinda hyped for what it might be, especially coming from Namco Bandai.

Thoughts from you guys? I’m not really sure what it could be.

So from how he described it, kinda reminds me of Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris on PS4. If you don’t have it check out @Vocino’s YouTube channel he put some vids of that game up. Not saying that’s what it’s gonna be like, just seems a bit similar.

@DrizztDo_Urden69 Huh, that would be interesting. I’ll be keeping my eyes on it for sure. It sounds cool, and Namco Bandai are pretty solid devs in my eyes.

Boo D:
That looks really neat. I do not own a WiiU yet (but I have always been a Nintendo fan-girl) and lately I keep seeing things that keep making me want one. I just do not know if I can justify the purchase. Anyone wanna play the pros and cons game with me? (Talk to me about what they like least and best about their WiiU?)

Pros:

• Console is updated to HD, finally.
  • Exclusives.
  • VC games can be played off TV.

Cons:

• No real blockbusters (Bayo2 was the first game I have been hyped for in a while.
  • VC re-releases are taking forever.
  • Lots of fluff (too many peripherals, game pad is uncomfortable, internal space is a joke, etc.)

I was pretty neutral about my Wii U purchase, but the more I think about it, the more annoyed with it I become. I want to say it’s a good purchase, but Nintendo really has me bitter anymore.