Queen's Wrath Event

ps4
destiny

Today begins the new Destiny event Queen’s Wrath. This will run until Monday, October 6th.

You can find the emissary where the Iron Banner was behind the bounty robot. You gain reputation from doing bounties given to you by the robot. These are a mixture of PVP and PVE related bounties that are incredibly easy to do. Once you complete a bounty, you get assigned missions, completing these will earn you legendary gear. The vendor itself has shaders, emblems, a class item and blue quality weapons that require ranks to obtain.

It looks like bounties will give out about 500 reputation a day if you do them all.

Here is a link to the items available

Thoughts?

Looking forward to starting. Don’t forget to grab the dead ghost in that room to complete your tower set.

Looks like some good starter level 20 weapons if you don’t already have something better.

That’s what I’m thinking. It’s a good way give some people a boost who are having bad luck or can’t spend as much time as others

I can’t wait to play this tonight!

Yeah I want those shaders and marks.

Dude every mission you do v for v get gives you a legendary.

I heard that everyone is getting legendary helmets and bodies with the queens emblem on them. Might look cool. What have you got?

No kidding!? Has anyone played it yet?

I have gotten the helmet twice and a legendary ship

The Queen's Wrath

Whaaaat! A ship?! Do tell lucky dog. Can you grab a shot even if potato quality?

Ya man ill throw up a screenshot in a second

oh man I’m looking forward to this! I was kind of hoping that with all this queen stuff there was going to be some reef missions but I’m alright with this too.

Check out @SkyHIGH416’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/SkyHIGH416/status/514473054131720193

It’s so nice! I’m peanut butter and jelly…

Thanks man, that is a sweet looking ship. I actually found that same ship in a chest last night but it is yellow and without an emblem. I REALLY hope I can snag that within the two weeks.

Got two chest pieces and a legendary engram decoded into legendary shotgun

Nice find man!

Thanks man, that is a sweet looking ship. I actually found that same ship in a chest last night but it is yellow and without an emblem…

Man, how did they fit that ship in a chest??

I got three legendary chest pieces. Which is funny because I didn’t a long time with a level sixteen chest, bought a legendary Monday, then can’t get anything else…