Raychel le Fay here, new Streamer <3

:heart: :heart: :heart: I’m Raychel le Fay ( The Dark Fairy) : an illustrator and gamer
who has a ridiculous obsession with Dark Fairy Tales, and Dark Art. I am
a student, I love to play games, draw, and work on animations. I currently trying to get back into streaming and making lots of friends! I have AC4, FarCry4, Outlast ( spooky ) COD, and Battlefield 4. I also love to stream The Sims 4, and get into crazy situations. I will also be streaming my artwork. Thanks look forward to gaming with you guys!. :heart: :heart: :heart: Thank you Undrea for setting me up!

Welcome to the Dark side, glad to have you :slight_smile:

HA! Thanks. You are amazing for helping me out. I can’t wait to start streaming again.

Looking forward to catching some of your streams, would love to see some of your art :smile:

Check out some here. https://www.facebook.com/leFayIllustrations

welcome Raychel!! glad to have you join us! Any friend of @simplyundrea is a friend of mine :smile:

Thanks Droul! I hope to be a good streamer, and make it as enjoyable as I can. :smile: :smile:

@RayLeFay: Raaaaychel! Welcome to Strats, lovely! SO glad to have you here. <3

That’s awesome!!! I love it

@simplyundrea So glad you told me about this. I can’t wait!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard. I really like the style of your art for Riven!

welcome to Strats! I love your art.

Welcome to the chaos

Welcome to Strats! I checked out some of illustrations, they’re quite awesome. Me, and my fiance will have to check out your stream some time as well!

Thank you so much! I working on chapters 1 & 2 , stop by and check It out soon, I will keep it updated! Thanks again.

Thank you, I look forward to entertaining you guys. Can’t wait to meet all of you.

Thank you! :smiley:

Thank you so much!!

Nice to get a new Streamer. Welcome to Strats @RayLeFay!