Razer just unleashed a plethora of deals on your favorite PC accessories

Love Razer? Well what are you waiting for and go spend some dinero! :money_with_wings:

I just can’t spend 75$ on a mouse

I could and I have…but i’ll never do it for a Razer one again. their mice are just crap.

I’ve been using this one for years. I bought it for ESO when it came out.

yeah, i’ll never stray from Logitech again. I had maybe 14 or 15 Logitech mice in a row, bought the Razer Naga MMO mouse and it’s garbage, so went back to Logitech with the G700s. I still use my G9X from time to time too.

I moved the links to the products to our forum since why give the commission to whatever “knowtechie.com” is when it could go to our community. :slight_smile:

If you :heart_decoration: Strats, use the forum links to Amazon.

Good call, was planing to this as soon as i got home. Gracias.

I have been using the Razer Naga for the last 3 years… Still as brand new. No complains here.

Same…I always get my $40-$50 Logitech :slight_smile: .

I’m not sure that speaks better for Logitech :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve had a Razer DeathAdder for my desktop that’s 8 years old and my laptop Orochi for about 5 years. Had an issue with Orochi in first year, they replaced it for free and its been fine since.

Hah great point. But we are talking about over 20 years of gaming, 10 or more of which we’re super competitive. Plus I’m always running 3 or more machines at a time. All with Logitech mice.

Yea I figured, just couldn’t miss an opportunity :wink:

I’ve used a Razer Naga Hex for YEARS with Osu! and I am still using it. However, I got a Razer Deathadder and it had a lot of malfunctions such as a double-click bug that I had to repair. I bought a Razer Tiamat 7.1, and its microphone broke one year later. These devices broke about one year or later and passed the one-year warranty. I don’t think I will ever buy a merchandise off them again. In my opinion, even with the sales, they are too expensive with a “one-time” use.

Edit:
If you’re lucky enough, you may be able to get a Razer product that can last for years like my Naga.

It’s such a better mouse than the Razer Naga!

I switched to the wireless Logitech G602. Got soooo tired of wires and I realized in non MMOs I don’t need many buttons.

But in FFXIV dear lord was the G600 a life saver. It improved my rotation significantly

I never found myself actually using the Naga buttons anyway.

They always feel like they’re too far or too close. Very uncomfortable.

Yeah, I would always spend an hour setting them up all nice with a new MMO and then forget to actually use them in the head of battle.

With most modern MMO interface designs they seem to be moving away from the massive skills and buttons of the old days anyway.

Haha, I find the buttons to be useless as well. I didn’t know why I bought it in the first place, but it just served as a regular mouse (nothing special). Looking back, I should’ve bought more on the Logitech side.

Edit: @Vocino There’s this one game called “Blade and Soul” that requires some number keys, tab, shift, control, etc… Although, they are so close together that it doesn’t require an actual separate setup for the game.

I find the side buttons on my Logitech G600 to be useful in the newer action-MMO type games, such as Wildstar, Blade & Soul and Elder Scrolls Online. I tried using them in Wowcraft and it was just a big fail.

I loved my original Naga and used it until it bit the dust; the G600 is definitely my new favorite though (I don’t know how I’ll ever go back to having only 2 clicks ;)).

IcyEminentCurassow

I fucking love the button array under my thumb, and I use them in very-nearly every game I play (I’d actually be hard-pressed to come up with a game I don’t use them in).

Hell, I even use them in day-to-day productivity in conjunction with hotkeys in DisplayFusion to automatically shift and resize windows around on my monitors.

I still have my G600 but the wire botheres me way too much. But yea I used it for just about everything also. Went wireless and it has 6 thumb buttons on the side. Use them for leaning in siege/arma or consumable hotkeys in The Division. Great mouse the G600 but man if they made it wireless then count me fucking in.