Revive Battlefield 4!

battlefield
pc
ps4

Let’s get a platoon up and running on the PS4!

Post your battlelog name and if you have premuim or not

Strats Platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1042839520555752847/

Sounds great! I’m not sure how many people play, but our forums would be great to offer to players. I think you could build a great group here.

I’m down!

I’m down too! I’m all about bringing back the battlefield. There’s a lot of new maps that I haven’t had the chance to get in

I haven’t played BF4 much recently. Unfortunately, Destiny has sort of taken over my gaming time. It’s a glutton for time, really. But if people want to jump in on BF4 whenever, I’m down to play it. It’s a much improved game over what it was.

Forgot to include this: Battlelog - jwilphl
Premium - yes

I applied for the Platoon on the site.

Accepted

I also applied and have been accepted. I think i have the regular digital download not the premium.

Droul01 is my Battlelog name.

Let me just say that I am a Battlefield God and I can’t wait to get back into it with you guys. Oh and Merry Christmas.

You’ve been added @DirtyBojanglez!

That’s a lot to live up to.

Just bought this on sale. Haven’t played Battlefield since the early days of BF3, looking forward to getting in and trying it out. Think I bought standard version, can I get the expansions on sale too? Or did I screw myself?

I applied on Battlelog as well.

I’m sure it will go back on sale at one time. You have a enough with the base game to have hours and hours of fun though!

Invite requested :wink:

Just applied to the platoon.

Maybe now I can actually play with some people who aren’t 10 years old or hot-mic’n the whole time