Rocket League Fall 2016 Tournament Signups

rocketleague
pc
ps4

#It is time
That’s right, we are officially taking signups! After weighing all the feedback provided, we’re going to attempt a PC and PS4 tournament (sorry XB1, only 1 person spoke up about you) with the following format:

###Teams of 2

• You can sign up either as a team or individually; players without a partner will be paired up with another (there is the chance we’ll have an extra player with no partner; we’ll work through this as best we can). Participants are encouraged to come up with a team name.
    ###Point format
  • Every team will play every other team each week in a series of matches (exact count TBD; 3-5, most likely). You’ll have a full week to play your matches. If there are significant scheduling conflicts on a given week, we’ll work to resolve them as needed. The top 2 teams will play one final series at the end of the tournament to determine the penultimate victor!

Start date: 12 September 2016
End date: TBD based on signups

Signups are open until 11:59pm on 10 September 2016. As with previous tournaments, there will be a prize for the top team on each platform, so play your best :wink:

#PC Teams
###Rocket Fuel Can’t Melt Steel Leagues

###Team /)*(\

###Elton John

###Neg’s Urban Sports

#PS4 Teams

###(as of yet unnamed team)

###Team PEBKAC (playing if need be)

@W1thl0v3 and @senNish volunteer as tribute. Our team name is Rocket Fuel Can’t Melt Steel Leagues.

On PC of course…

I’m an individual scrub, so count me in on PS4.

@PreshusKitty and I are competing on PC on behalf of the Magic of Friendship :wink:

@Ausylon and I are in for PC as well. We can play PS4 if numbers are needed too.

Come up with a team name :wink:

I need a team :cry:

What platform?

PS4 :frowning:

How about you and @lyteforce?

@bradum and @admax88 (not on forums yet) are going to be a team.

On PC… Obviously…

@epyon415 how about Team PEBKAC ?

Team name?

KONSOLE KOMMANDOS

lulz, do it.

@Auth we are Team PEBKAC

We will be…

Neg’s Urban Sports

@epyon415 how do you feel about changing the team name to Elton John?

lol. Can you feel the love?

Sure, I am fine with whatever name. Just let auth know :smiley:

Count me in…I am solo atm…PS4

@Auth Are we allowed to have non StratsCo. members as teammates?