Salutations from Florida

Just wanted to drop by to extend my greetings to everyone. 32yo father of two amazing princesses, I am a lifetime PC gamer who gets his gaming fixes in the evenings (usually intoxicated) between work and life. I play all genres of games but have recently returned to ESO and rekindled an unhealthy addiction.

I have a few friends who play but our schedules make things difficult so looking join a no BS guild full of like minded individuals.

Welcome to strats!

Hey mate, welcome to the party! @Rotaugen is our resident ESO expert, but there are several folks besides him that know what’s up too; anyone in the guild should be able to send you an invite, so drop your character name in this thread or our Discord and someone should be able to hook you up in short order. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to Strats! Feel free to grab a :beer: from the fridge.

My wife says I’m full of BS so this might be a problem.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Floridian! I grew up in Miami (Key Biscayne, specifically).

Hey there. I was raised for 10 years south of Jacksonville. Joined the military to get out of there. I won’t judge you too much for living there though! :stuck_out_tongue:

Getting in before this closes, Welcome to the crazy family man, I just moved back to Florida myself from getting out of the military. Enjoy your time here <3

Talk about cutting it close :wink:

I live life on the edge man

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.