Screenshot Saturday for Week 15.2017

Amazing once-in-a-lifetime shot? Ordinary uneventful menu screen? It doesn’t matter!

This is the first try at something like this. Let me know what feedback you have. Share what game you’re playing and let us know why, how great it is, or why you want to throw it out the window.

Other interesting meta data you might want to include:

• Platform
  • Mode (hardcore? tournament? multiplayer?)
  • LFG?

Past Screenshot Saturdays

So you guys know I like Dark Souls type games, and I was playing Nioh, and liked it so much that I dove in hard and got the Platinum Trophy for it :slight_smile: This is on PS4, there is no real PvP but they do an interesting thing where when people die, you can raise them as Revenants and fight them, but you’re fighting their character as an AI. They can still be pretty difficult to fight. It is a Souls like game with Shrines (bonfires) and difficulty. But the combat in this game is amazing IMO alot of people compare it to Ninja Gaiden.

Stardew Valley

I have no idea why I’m playing this, or why it’s fun… But I’m playing it, and it’s fun…

I don’t have anything fresh since I just got back up and running earlier this week, but here’s a fun one I took just before my computer’s mobo failure in Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC. A bullet glitched out after a firefight with some Santa Blanca Cartel members and looked like something straight out of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The game is solid, but best with other folks. I lost my character in the crash and am still recovering my previous progression.

… no like for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You get a like for making me giggle

I did actually try this game out, and was enjoying it. When my comp gets back I’ll probably play it a bit again.