Seeking My Destiny with Strats Co

Hello all!

My name is Trevor, but most people call me T-rev. I am 22 years old, working for a living and trying to find my way in the world. I just graduated college from the University of North Texas (CAWWW), and I work writing software.

Currently, my evening are spent doing chores, helping teach improv and playing games when I have time. I just got an Xbox One in August after exclusively PC gaming for the past 6 years. I got my Bungie start playing Halo 2 online and doing pretty damn well. I was also a casual raider during the World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King expansion.

I plan on playing Destiny on Xbox One with your clan, with plans to expand to other games as my/our tastes expands.

I join your clan in the hopes of finding mature, serious players to work on PvE progression and PvP competition. That being said, I don’t have a whole whole lot of time to play, and my shooter skills have rusted since I was in Junior High/High School.

I look forward to playing with all of you, and have already added all of the members whose gamertags were listed in the Xbox One Gamertag topic.

If you guys have any questions for me, or I can do anything to help lemme know.

My Gamertag is: lazysback965 (which I may change in the near future).

Hope you all have a great week, and see you star-side.
-T-rev

Great intro! Looks like our XboxOne group is growing quite nicely. Welcome to Strats.

Welcome T-rev. Let us know if you have any other mulitiplayer games you are looking for people to play with. We are always looking at expanding to other games.

Welcome to Strats Trev. I play on the PSN side, however as Tommy said, it appears the XB1 side is growing. Hope you find some time in the near future to game.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.