Self Introduction

Hello All,

Thank you for the invite to the guild. I am a 40 year old male from the Chicago area. I am the Father of 3 little girls, am married, and work full time, so I won’t be online 24/7, but I will be online a fair bit in the evenings almost every day and more on the weekends.

I have been playing games since I was about 8 or 10 years old. Played text based MUDs back in the day before graphical MMOGs, played UO, Everquest 1, WoW beta/vanilla, and then finally Eve Online for 8 years. I quit Eve because it had gotten stale for me and my life had changed so much from when I first started playing. This is my first MMOG since Eve which I quit about 2 or 3 years ago now. Played plenty of of other stuff in that time, but mostly single player or multiplayer non-MMOG. Mostly 4x or strategy games, some DoTA2, and whatever caught my fancy for a while.

Right now I am a tier 4 Frost Mage, but not certain this is what I want to be come release, still learning this game, started when Veterens were allowed into closed beta on the 25th of November, so I am still quite new to the game and have much to learn. I look forward to playing with and getting to know you guys.

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to Strats.

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the show.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.