Sennish's Star Citizen Fleet

pc
starcitizen

Wanted to show off my collection of Star Citizen ships. These will be the ships that I will have following this week’s anniversary sale, (some upgrades to be made ;)).

Origin M50 Interceptor

If you want to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible and with as much style as possible then ORIGIN’s M50 is for you. Featuring supercharged engines that counter a tiny weapons loadout, the M50 is a ship for going FAST.

Aegis Saber

*Part of Aegis Dynamics’ Phase Two of new ship models, the Sabre was designed as a space superiority fighter for those situations where you need to leave a lighter footprint. Designed to be a rapid responder, the Sabre is more than capable of establishing battlefield dominance for any number of combat scenarios.

MISC Endeavor

Musashi Industrial & Starflight Concern is proud to present the Endeavor-class research vessel, a fully modular space platform designed to be adapted for a variety of scientific and medical tasks. Initially developed as a floating laboratory, the MISC Endeavor can be outfitted for everything from spatial telescopy to use as mobile hospital.

Anvil Carrack

The Anvil Carrack features reinforced fuel tanks for long-duration flight, an advanced jump drive, and a dedicated computer core for jump charting operations. Originally a military exclusive, the Carrack is now available for civilian use. On-board accommodations include crew medical and repair facilities, and a mapping-oriented sensor suite.

MISC Hull C

Often called the most common ship in the galaxy, the Hull C is the most-produced of the range and is considered by many to be the most versatile. Intended to hit the ‘sweet spot’ between the smaller single-person transports and the massive superfreighters that make up the rest of the range, the Hull C offers the expansive modularity of the larger ships while still retaining a modicum of the maneuverability allowed the low end of the range.

##MISC Starfarer

The Starfarer differs from traditional bulk freighters in one key way: it is a dedicated fuel platform. The Starfarer is designed not only to load, store and protect fuel stasis units, it is designed to take in spaceborne hydrogen and then refine it for use without landing. The Starfarer can be used to ferry traditional bulk cargo pods (see diagram) but in such cases the fuel refining equipment would be useless. This equipment is modular and can be swapped out for another mission package for dry operations!

MISC Freelancer MIS

The Freelancer MIS is a limited edition militarized variant of the classic mercantile ship developed by the UEE. These were produced in very small quantity due to some early payload incidents. This version sacrifices the majority of the cargo capacity to make way for missiles.

RSI Constellation Phoenix

A dedicated luxury spacecraft for the discerning star captain. The Constellation Phoenix can be operated as an organization command ship and features a luxurious redesigned interior. Includes a hidden sensor-dampened area for your most precious cargo. The Phoenix comes with a Lynx rover and a Kruger P-72 Archimedes Fighter

Kruger P-72 Archimedes

If you’re looking for something a little more agile, blaze among the stars with Kruger Intergalactic’s P-72 Archimedes. Whether for added security, exploring a system or simply the joy of flying, the Archimedes is the perfect companion snub craft. Featuring an extra intake and a lighter hull than its sister ship, the Archimedes delivers exceptional handling and boost capabilities in a sleek package you’ll want along for the ride.

##MISC Reliant

Following on the success of the Freelancer “Built for Life” campaign, MISC has begun development of a smaller, introductory-class spacecraft that can be operated by a single pilot. Although roughly designed to compete with the RSI Aurora and the Consolidated Outlands Mustang, the Reliant is a very different animal. From the broad, sleak wings to the multiple flight modes and the second, fully-articulated crew seat, the Reliant is a small ship with a great deal of potential!

You got me beat man…I only have 4…but I do have the bad ass Endeavor farm ship!!!

Lol. I’ve already reconfigured what I’ll have. :smiley:

My baby

##Freelancer DUR

@senNish what do you think about the Hornet Ghost?

If you want a stealth ship you would be better off with a Sabre, unless you just really like the look of the ghost.

Lol. Making changes again, Constellation Andromeda instead of the Cutlass Blue.

@senNish - When can we fly together?

@Mohomohommad Soon. 2.0 is on PTU right now. As soon as it goes live… you can be my wingman!

Updated my ship list following this year’s Anniversary sale. Wallet is in pain.

Thankfully the rest of us don’t need to buy ships now :smile:

Can we rename this thread “Sennish’s Roadmap to Bankruptcy”?

The hate is strong with this one.

I plan on having more ships myself. I only have the F7A MILITARY HORNET right now. Im going to wait to purchase the rest of the ships I want using in game creds. Im thinking I need just one to have a nice head start and as a workhorse. The rest will come with time.

I’ve been thinking of picking this up but held off for a while now… the 30$ sale is calling my name though! What time do you guys and girls generally play at?

Edit: Turns out you need to the 45$ package to actually play. Anyone know if that ever goes on sale or if there’s a way to get a coupon code? I have a gift card I was hoping to use but am a few bucks short. Praying for a stronger CDN dollar in the meantime haha.

Why couldn’t we have the 2011 exchange rate, right?

The $30 package was only on sale during the recently ended anniversary sale. :frowning:

Yeah, I ended up figuring that out haha. I’m locked and loaded with my starter Aurora now though! And sent an application to the org as well.

Accepted