Small multi-platform streamer

Hello everyone. I am TheBaconnator. I’m a small streamer. I have streamed on many platforms in the past few years but I have lost my subs due to a platform being deleted.

Now I am trying again on youtube, twitch, and mixer. I have also set up a discord. I’m not sure if I can post links, so if I can’t please let me know and I will remove them.

From my YouTube, you can get links to twitch, mixer, guilded, discord, and my twitter from there. (New member link limitation)

There is one big thing I have learned over the years that I think is very important. > Blockquote Don’t focus on subscribers and views, but focus on your content and how entertaining it is. If your not interested in your own content, then you need to fix it > Blockquote

I’m hoping I will make a good edition to the community and maybe I can learn something or help other learn something.

Welcome to Strats! You might be most interested in the following threads…

Jump in Discord and link your account at http://bridge.strats.co

Stream to the Strategists community or sign up to join Team Strats:

If you’re a Twitch affiliate, you might want to trade your Prime sub:

Welcome to Strats!! :smile: :strats_green:

Thank you for the warm welcome. Unfortunately, I don’t have twitch prime but I believe my mom has amazon prime so maybe I can get her to link it to my twitch for free twitch prime.

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to Strats! Assuming you’re of legal age, feel free to grab a :beer: from the virtual bar over yonder. If you’re not of legal age, it also serves :coffee:. :wink:

Already saw you jump into our Discord server, so looking forward to having you jump into the conversation there, as well as here in the forums!

Welcome

Welcome aboard!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. If you have tea at the virtual bar because I am under aged, I would love to check it out. Even if you have blackjack, I would be hooked.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Be sure to let us know if you have any questions or run into any problems :wink:

One thing I couldn’t figure out is how to complete the tutorial

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.