That is quite a trailer.
Someone on the subreddit broke down all the skills that were being used, I believe. Can’t find it offhand, but I swear I saw it.
Detailed roadmap for the next 90 days or so:
Travis Day (Blizzard D3 dev largely credited for the Loot 2.0 redesign) dropped some very constructive feedback on the Anthem subreddit the other day:
Wow, that was a great read! Thanks for sharing.
Anthem loot update has been posted; it goes live either the 28th or the 1st.
- No more dead inscriptions
- Inscriptions moving forward will have more intelligence about them; this is not retroactive and will only apply to new drops after the patch goes live
- Lowest tiers of loot (white and green) removed from level 30 drop pools
- no word on how this will affect droprates overall (i.e., netting more MW+ gear)
- MW crafting costs reduced from 25 embers to 15 embers
- wait until the patch to craft anything!
No official updates for GM2 and GM3 difficulty yet, so keep smashing GM1 for the time being.