Strats: Command v0.2.0 (Bombastic Bomberman)

Start: October 01, 2015 — Release: October 15, 2015

• :ballot_box_with_check: Gate sign up so people don’t go nuts while we be buildin’

• :heavy_check_mark: Get really nice transactional email stuff going. I’d personally like to send out a nice note when new people sign up that explains what they’re doing and get them involved on the forum talking about features and reporting bugs.

• :x: Can we do graphing? Might have to push it but we shall see since it’s basically 95% @shane’s domain in terms of launch.

Things to test

• TBD

Strats: Command Homepage
Strats: Command v0.3.0 (Classy Chun-Li)

Graphing all depends on how complex they are. If we only have one chart style and it’s only slightly interactive (datum shown on hover), I think 2 weeks is plenty of time. My main concern with time on this task is transitioning to tablet and mobile. Perhaps mobile portrait view will display a message that the phone should be reoriented in landscape.

This should be pushed this evening. We are moving to a better release schedule over every 2 weeks rather than the 1st and 15th. We pushed graphing out to v0.3.0 and more Audience tab stuff will go into it.