Strats Houston Monthly Meetup(s)!

meetup

#What’s up H-town?!
So, after a brief chatter on Mumble, we’ve decided to see about having regular meetups with the Strategists in the Houston area. We’re going to try to get together once a month on a weekend afternoon/evening for food, drinks, chatter, and good times. Check below for previous and upcoming meetups; RSVP by replying if there’s an event you want to come to so we can make sure there’s enough room for everyone :wink:

##October 2015
Redfish Seafood Grill on Saturday the 17th at 5:00pm

Check out the photos :wink:

##November 2015
Texas Renaissance Festival on Sunday the 22nd from 9:00am - most of the day (we’ll play it by ear with folks’ want to stick around and do stuffs ;))

RSVP List:
@Auth
@PreshusKitty
@Diacuss
@Laoria
@GuardianOfLaoria
@Eswin

7 Likes

Strats Houston Summer 2016 Meetup

WE’RE HERE! AND THIS WASN’T DESCRIPTIVE ENOUGH YET SO I’M JUST GOING TO KEEP TYPING/SHOUTING UNTIL THIS IS DESCRIPTIVE ENOUGH

STILL NOT DESCRIPTIVE ENOUGH?

We will be in attendance at Redfish Seafood Grill on the 17th.

2 Likes

Tentatively, I’m good for that date.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to meet you all in person! :smiley:

2 Likes

OMG yay! happy bouncy kitteh Sushi and friends = best night eva!

3 Likes

Finally meeting a Strats Sista!! Whoop whoop!

Edit: And Auth and Diacuss of course… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I may be able to make it.

2 Likes

o.O

A wild Vocino appears!?

2 Likes

Wish I could go but that would require money I don’t have .___. (internal screaming)

Hope your meetup goes well and i’ll try to be there in spirit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

0 Likes

We can consider @Auth a strats sista! muhahaha
Back in highschool the drumline was mostly females so they made the drumline shirt pink and said, “Chix with Stix”; a shirt which my husband still proudly wears to this day xD

0 Likes

Finally something close to me that I can attend! But… I don’t think I can attend this time because I wouldn’t be able to get a ride… I need to get my drivers license! lol

0 Likes

@AiKiller Man~ just bend space and time with those Rubik’s cube skills of yours already!

1 Like

Hold up let me see what I can do…

IT WORKED! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I might be there~ not sure what my schedule looks like on the 17th

0 Likes

For the 17th, as long as I know for sure the day before I can get us a reservation at this place :wink:

1 Like

Wish I could attend too. I live right outside Houston. Too bad I can’t drive yet either. Still cool to know that there’s some fellow Strategists in H-Town!

1 Like

I was hoping this lined up with when I’ll be in Florida but it’s off a few days. I’d have to fly back to Houston from SFO. Still might do it, just not as easy.

Also, why do you live somewhere that Virgin America doesn’t fly? Come on…

0 Likes

Because we live in Houston, TX, which is pretty damn awesome.

Next question :wink:

1 Like

:’( But what about Kenz?

0 Likes

We’ll take a group photo and let you shop yourself in :wink:

1 Like