Strats Houston Monthly Meetup(s)!

meetup

Take pictures!

1 Like

Funny, I went out to eat sushi today xD

0 Likes

My tummy is happy and full of sushi.

My heart is happy and full of Strats love.

4 Likes

I anxiously await photos.

1 Like

That was fun! Luckily kenz was well behaved >.>

2 Likes

###It’s true, but she had a bit of trouble with her chopsticks, so @PreshusKitty helped her out

###She even offered to cover everyone’s bill; thanks @W1thl0v3

###She also got a big hug from her :sistas: Strats Sistas :sistas: (oh yeah, :sistas: is a thing now ;))

###Obligatory group shot of the October 2015 meetup crew

From left to right: @GuardianOfLaoria, @Laoria, @Auth, @Myrakat, @PreshusKitty, and @W1thl0v3

This was a huge blast! Thanks to everyone who came out; this will definitely be a monthly thing :wink:

8 Likes

Yay! It was awesome! Cannot wait till next time! :3

2 Likes

@W1thl0v3 is shorter than I thought

2 Likes

Om nom Surf and Turf Sushi Roll! You guys were not kidding about the food being great!

Me and @Laoria had a great time! We can’t wait to meet up with you all next time! Thanks for setting this up!

5 Likes

I want to go to the next one.

1 Like

Details are already up in the OP :wink:

2 Likes

Love that ‘Substitute Kenz’ shirt. Made me crack up! Haha.

Looks like a GREAT time + that food is drool-worthy!

(PS: I adore that :sistas: is a thing now. -happy dance-)

1 Like

I’m CRYING.

#THIS IS AMAZING

:sistas:

I wish I could’ve been there. You all are the best.

4 Likes

On a somewhat serious note, the fact that this went down was really special for me. Real life Strats meet ups. It’s really awesome.

4 Likes

As of right now i’m trying to keep people from planning this thing weekend so i can join y’all there. So right now i’m a yes.

0 Likes

I’ll see what I can do but as of right now I’m strapped for cash and I don’t think I’ll have a ride. It’s painful to finally have something local and not be able to go to it. :stuck_out_tongue: But I’ll let everyone know later on if I’ll be able to go or not.

0 Likes

One week until the next Houston meetup; who all’s planning to show?

2 Likes

Alright Houston, we’ve got some weather that’ll be in the area on Saturday (and this is an outdoor festival); do we want to move this thing to Sunday (forecast calls for clear skies all day) to avoid the rain? I don’t know if this makes it better or worse for folks, but I thought I’d toss the idea out there for consideration. What’re your thoughts?

1 Like

Sunday shouldn’t be a problem.

0 Likes

I recommend going to a bar and putting my stream up on all the TVs!

0 Likes