Strats Houston Monthly Meetup(s)!

meetup

Yes god yes just post a pic of like @Laoria and @PreshusKitty acting like they are hugging something and I’ll put myself in.

2 Likes

omg i’ma bring a stuffed bear or something and it will be our substitue @W1thl0v3 and we will hug it all night long <3

1 Like

We’ll have to loan it a Strats shirt and make a name tag :wink:

1 Like

I can do this.

0 Likes

Bring the panther?

0 Likes

I’m so jealous. We should do a Maryland one, but I think it’s only like two of us. :frowning:

0 Likes

Me and @ohnokenzilla (you’re in B’ham right?) will have an Alabama meetup. It shall be held under Vulcan’s shiny ass.

1 Like

Ah, the famous up-apron shot! Gotta see what the big man has forged, after all.

1 Like

Do we have to act? Can’t we just like really hug cause sisterhood?

0 Likes

I think she meant us hugging the air so she could be photoshopped in the middle. We can, however, hug all you want. We can still try to photoshop her in but she might be a tad smooshed :3

1 Like

9 days till we meet! HYPE FOR DAYS! (9 to be specific)

2 Likes

Just got confirmation that I will be out of town this weekend so ill have to make it to the next meet up.

0 Likes

We’ll eat your sushi for you :wink: Also, one week to go hype!

I was thinking of 5pm for a start time so we can hang out for a while; thoughts?

1 Like

@Diacuss We understand! Do what you gotta do.

@Auth @PreshusKitty 5 works for Guardian and me! We’re super excited!!

2 Likes

Reminder: I need to know if you’re coming or not by tomorrow evening. We’ve got a few tentative folks still :wink:

1 Like

Sure I’ll swing by

Joking

1 Like

For the record, I appreciate that everyone’s a comedian, but I actually need a head count; I don’t feel like showing up to an hour plus wait or not being allowed to make reservations in the future for dropping a bloated number.

Please keep the shenanigans out of my meetup thread :wink:

1 Like

Hey Auth just remembered I had signed up previously, I won’t be able to make it this time. Have fun everyone!!

1 Like

Less than two days left! #Hypetrain

3 Likes

Only hours left! Who’s ready for some sushi, and good times? :smiley:

2 Likes