Strats Sherpa Service (1/13/2015)

ps4
destiny

What is this?

First of all, if you don’t know who or what Strats is, read this post. Our goal for this Sherpa service is to help people that can’t find fireteams to get into a group and complete hard content that doesn’t have matchmaking. Getting to this content every Tuesday on it’s launch will get you XP buffs and set you up for the week.

How it works

You can either sign up as a Sherpa or a Climber. Each Tuesday we will take people through the Nightfall or Weekly Heroic. We in the Strats Destiny clan are serving as your initial pool of sherpas but we encourage those of you coming from outside to help out others if you can.

If you’re interested in joining the Strats Destiny clan and raiding with us more often, take a look at this post.

All We Ask

All of our services are completely free of charge. Our clan only asks one thing from the people that we help out. Let us know what you got. We want to see your strange coins, legendary gear, and especially exotics. Help us see how we are helping by giving us a glimpse of your sweet loot. Please post your rewards in the Sherpa Rewards Thread.

Also please link/share/retweet/whatever these posts to get the word out:

How to sign up

Simply reply to this thread with some information.

- Sherpa/Climber
- PSN/XB name
- Times on Tuesday you're available
- Timezone

We will make a new thread and ping your name for specific groups that are going out into the Destiny wilderness.

Where You Can Find Us(Up Vote PLEASE)

To ensure that we can help as many people as possible please head over and give us some love to keep us visible. The post is here, please help us help you. :wink:

We also post on the Bungie forums. Head over and give us a bump.

Post is up here! Be sure to check it out!

Climber
Droul01
not tuesday anymore …available today and tomorrow before Xur leaves
EST

Just finished leveling my alt. I need to run CE through. Should be able to cheese up to bridge solo, but after that, I’m kinda at a stand still. If anyone is willing to help. I’m online, if you don’t have me added,

Climber for the moment.
PSN: iBoomstiik
Right now - Monday @ 10CST
Central.

There is no more cheesing the Raid. You no longer can solo the bridge part and can not be blown up to the ledge (although I heard maybe you could jump up there). Maybe make a post to see if there are people who want to do tonight or tomorrow.

I was able to get to the bridge. the lamps is tricky, i’ll show you on tuesday if you join us. but it’s still doable. and i made one. now just the waiting game.