Strats stuff I would buy

I want this! :slight_smile:

Strats Shirt Part Deux: Strats and Crew IRL!

Is there any way you could be convinced to make the Strats S symbol/logo into a patch so I can attach it to all the things? Various sizes as well. Because, I mean, who doesn’t want a Strats bag, or Strats polo, or Strats on the ass (pants pocket)?

We really need to find if they have a different shirt that comes in larger sizes…us larger gentlemen are missing out on all the cool shizz …we want in on it too!!!

Sorry for that, didn’t know there was a thread like that V_V

Edit: Or I didn’t see it rather.

There wasn’t, I moved it to a new thread where it would be on topic.

I’m kind of bummed this probably wont get to me before the PlayStation Experience in a few weeks. I would totally wear it then.

I love the new shirt. Was so jealous seeing Vocino in the 1k shirt… It may have gotten away from me but this one didn’t.

Just when i needed a new backpack.

I was wondering if we should pin the first topic to the top so that all users can see it. I want the printing to go through, but I don’t want it to be annoying.

You mean the shirt topic? Yeah. Also worth noting that I moved the bag post here because it wasn’t about that shirt. Other comments are welcome and bumping is welcome in the shirt thread.

http://forum.strats.co/t/strats-shirt-part-deux-strats-and-crew-irl/3523

ok cool, now we just gotta talk up the shirt a bit on the other topic!

(#collusion)

Also little charms so that I can make jewelry or they can be hung from zippers!

Strats Beanie for people who live in colder climates?