Regulars are the most active readers and reliable contributors over long periods of time.
You can get to trust level 3 by…
This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…
- must have visited at least 50% of days
- must have replied to different topics
- of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
- of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
- must have received likes and given likes
- must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags
- must not have been suspended
All of these must be true.
Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.
Users at trust level 3 can…
- recategorize and rename topics
- create new game tags
- access a private “frequent flier’s lounge” category only visible to users at trust level 3 and higher
- spam flags cast on TL0 user posts immediately reach the action threshold
- daily like limit increased by 2 ×