Strats Weekly + Fallout 4 Giveaway - 9 November 2015 - 9:00pm EST

##Watch the Strats Weekly here || Join the conversation on Mumble

Strats Weekly Talking Points:

(sequence and additional points TBD based on other contributions)

• Who’s playing what these days?
  • Extra Life wrap-up
  • [Additional gaming topics TBD; post a suggestion!]
  • Top Posts of the Week
  • Weekly Props

##This week’s guest(s): @Biff_Tannen
If you’re interested in being a guest on an upcoming Strats Weekly, message @Auth to get that dialogue going :wink:

You did not misread the title; this week we’ve got 2 copies of Fallout 4 on Steam to give away, compliments of @Cracka08 and @Biggles7268 :wink:

yay! WANT! I know what one post we talk about will be! EXTRA LIFE!

I want to enter the giveaway :blush:

ooooh I will be there for this one for sure! Can’t wait to discuss Extra Life, @PreshusKitty 's new reveal, GW2 shenanigans, and many more!

Hello @Jessica, welcome to Strats. You might want to post an introduction and get to know us.

Should talk about board/card games you can play online for free.

Thank you. I think I did the introduction right. Thank you

I’ll be there for any input on extra life or Destiny. Along with the usual jokes and laughs

Sadly wont be able to show for tonight because I’m getting Fallout 4 at the midnight release and I want to be the first one in line

For once digital copies make sense. I already have it downloaded and just waiting for psn to unlock the damn thing.

Seriously… with digital release you couldn’t pay me to stand in line for a game release ever again. Not to mention, I’ve never had an Amazon game preorder not arrive the night before release.

I used to love midnight releases.

Well i’m going because of my job at gamestop will put me ahead of the line (most likely) XP

This guy has cheat codes for Life.

Pft… I gave away fallout 4 before it was even cool…