Stratsopolis Example Build Thread

minecraft
pc

#Template:
#Build Name Please post a general description of what you're wanting to build. Feel free to include reference pictures or YouTube links if you want

`##Build Team

• Team Member 1 (note: please list Minecraft usernames)
  • Team Member 2
  • Etc.`

##Requested Location and Size Please provide either a set of X/Z coordinates or a description of the type of area you want along with the dimensions you'd like (ex: 35X40).

#What it will look like:

#Build Name
Please post a general description of what you’re wanting to build. Feel free to include reference pictures or YouTube links if you want

##Build Team

• Team Member 1
  • Team Member 2
  • Etc.

##Requested Location and Size
Please provide either a set of X/Z coordinates or a description of the type of area you want along with the dimensions you’d like (ex: 35X40).

Once you’ve made your post I will establish the border, mark the corners so you know where they are, and drop a sign on it so you know what area belongs to which build. I will only grant building permissions to people on your build team, so please update that as appropriate so members can be added or removed as needed. If you need adjustments made to your claim after it’s established please update your build thread and post a comment so it gets bumped; I will work hard to check as often as possible and keep things as up to date as possible.

If there are any questions about the above requirements, please feel free to discuss them here :wink:

Strategically,
Auth (Ninja_Ducky)

Edit:
To clarify, I’m not going to wander about and shower disapproval or determine whether or not you can build something; these threads are designed to help the community understand your vision and make it easier for me to establish your land claim to protect your work.

Basically, it’s so we know who is building what where, that’s all :wink:

Stratsopolis Megathread
Stratsopolis Megathread
Strats Public Library
State of the Server (22 Feb)
State of the Server (15 Mar)